Bedbug Identification – Upload pictures
Instructions for taking & uploading your pics for bedbug identification:
Below is a good example of a bed bug pic.
BedBug Identification – you can also click here to contact or e-mail us a photo.
Here are tips on identifying them yourself:
it’s time to grab a magnifying glass and ask yourself these questions if you think you just discovered one:
- Is the bug yellowish-white or reddish-brown in color?
- Is the bug wingless?
- Is the bug flat with obvious folds on its body?
- Do you see any dark spots in the middle or bottom of the bug that might be blood?
- Does the bug have six legs and a short, thick antenna?
- Does the bug have small, dark, and protruding eyes?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you might indeed have bedbugs. After identifying the insect you found as a bedbug, you might want to inspect your bedroom or office for black spots, a bedbug’s waste on your bedding, mattress, and box spring. It’s also important to look under any chairs or cabinets or nightstands.